Does anyone like pancakes with sunny side up eggs on them?

@Carrie26 (1587)
I like my pancakes a majority of the time with sunny side up eggs on them with butter and syrup.I think this is so yummy.I used to say yuck every time my mom ate her pancake like that.But when I got pregnant I started having a craving for that and thought I would try it.I found out I liked it.So it goes to say I guess you never know if you dont like it until you try it.
I don't think I could ever do that. The only way I can eat a egg is boiled, scrambled or fried all the way through. You are right, you never know if you like it until you try it. I'm just not ready. lol Lloyd
I prefer my hotcakes with lots of butter. I like to make over easy eggs and dip the pancakes into the yellows. I like a little syrup to dip my sausage into to give it a maple flavor. I have found out recently that I prefer lite syrup to regular, it tastes better. Bon appetite and enjoy your breakfast!
@bigedshult1 (1613)
the egg whit has to be done so it don't run when I cut in to it
@imsilver (1669)
Nice to know I'm not the only one :) Although I don't use syrup on mine. I'm not to much into sweet stuff. But I do enjoy eggs with my pancakes. I do the same thing with french toast :)
@emquinsat (1059)
I haven't really tried it. I will soon. I love pancakes with maple syrup, chocolate and ice cream. I would sure add edd as a variation.