How to add music on your Yahoo 360 blog pages?

@LittleMel (14055)
Does anyone know how to add music to a blog? I have a Yahoo 360 blog and I can add video but not music there. Yahoo hasn't replied to me yet in this regard. I want the music to start automatically when the blog page opens, sort of like our MyLot profile page. Any tips?
@polachicago (19075)
I think I am as much talented with websites are you are, but I would check this site: http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp It helped me with mylot text on my profile page...:)
@LittleMel (14055)
thanks I'll check it out. it could be just yahoo.
@Lifez2short (4969)
No hon I have no idea how you would go about doing this. I hope someone will be able to help you out with tis very soon.
@LittleMel (14055)
thanks for responding anyway!
@marciascott (25555)
I don't know much about computers. It seems complicated.
@tammyr (5956)
• Etowah, Tennessee
I have no idea but if the link above can help on my profile I will have to check it out! Thank you polachicago, and thank you Little mel for starting this thread. I am so tired of trying to get my profile in the way I like it and I just mess it up. I hope that site helps!
@LittleMel (14055)
your welcome.
@marciascott (25555)
I am sure some one know how to do it. I bet you will get a answer by tonight.
@LittleMel (14055)
hope so. been leaving my 360 empty for months LOL thanks for responding anyway
@tammyr (5956)
• Etowah, Tennessee
@LittleMel (14055)
this is strange. I bet you don't mean it, but this is the only double posting I saw that is 50 minutes apart LOL to mylot : what happened here??
@tammyr (5956)
• Etowah, Tennessee
LOL I always come back to see whether or not I posted or double posted, and this one did not go back to the page. It sent me to the can not be found page. I figured I could find it in the morning and re post to here. LOL I wonder if it could have been a power surge of dial-up power!??LOL
@LittleMel (14055)
I guess the can not be found is now found :)