Woohoo we did it

@shoelover (1573)
Australia
Today the sale of our house went through and we have signed contracts on a new one. So in another 3 weeks we will be in our new home yippee. Now comes the hard park all that packing.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Well done Shoelover and I hope that yours goes a lot Smoother them mine did. The packing part was the easier part for me in all of this lol. I wish you good luck and specially in your New Home. Please do not disappear for good though will you Hugs
@shoelover (1573)
Thankyou Gabs we are so happy. Nah ya stuck with me for good lol
@anup12 (4182)
Congratulations on your buying a new home.Yes packing is really a very very tough thing,but I think with all the joy and happiness of moving to a new house,you will get highly spirited and finish the work sooner.
@shoelover (1573)
Thankyou I am so excited I had to tell someone :)
@mimatexas (1840)
What a blessing! Seems like you are a happy camper. I would be too! About packing, that's the bad part of moving out. Do a garage sale so you can get rid of old things you don't use and you will have less to pack.
@shoelover (1573)
Great idea thankyou
@ebfh2006 (179)
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
@shoelover (1573)
Thankyou
@patrice7 (1197)
wow!. congratulations to you!. i think that is exciting!. to have a new house and a new place!. well i think that would be nice if you have your own new room!. isnt that exciting?. to be able to decorate your new room with a new view and all that?. well its really hard to pack because it makes you feel sad that you are leaving a place dear to you and all that. plus you have a lot of things to pack which brings more nostalgia.. and astham too because of the dust. LOLs. anyways congratulations once again!. have a nice time packing!. ;O
@shoelover (1573)
Awwww thankyou so much Patrice.
Congratulations. I am very happy for you. Yes, packing can be a chore. I still haven't unpacked everything and I am new in my new house for just over a year. Don't forget to take time off from all the packing and unpacking to come back to your friends on myLot. Best of luck and I hope you will be very happy in your new home.
@shoelover (1573)
Thankyou Alexandria. You can't get rid of me that quickly lol the computer will be the last thing to pack.
@ausnikki (4088)
• Brisbane, Australia
Woohoo congratulations my friend!.The packing will be worthwhile when you are in your new home.Having just done it myself I can tell you you need to be fairly organised.Best wishes to you and your family! :)
@shoelover (1573)
Thankyou Nikki. Hopefully I can be organised :) we will soon find out. Thankyou for your wishes too.
@MsTickle (24991)
That's fabulous news...doin' a happy dance for you...where is your new place?...how exciting. Big hugs to you...wish I could zoom up there and help you. Congratulations and all the very best for your move. WOOHOO!
@shoelover (1573)
Thankyou Ms Tickle I would have looked forward to your assistance lol oh well.