how do you react when a guy or a girl proposes you?

love - proposals
@shana123 (2096)
how do you react if a guy or a girl proposes you? will you take desicions at the moment or you will ask them time?
@lovenluck (1068)
Have not have been lucky so just can't tell you. I surely would take my time to make the decision if it ever happens to me. Love happens once and need to take your time to choose the right one. It's not just choosing a piece of cloth to wear or something like that. This one decision may change our life and I think we need some time to think on it
@shana123 (2096)
Your very right love and luck.. we need to pay more attention in such things compared to other things.. All the best , someone is deparately waiting for you.. and you will meet her very soon.. :) GOD bless.. thanks for the response..
@lovenluck (1068)
hope it comes true soon i do need someone in my life now and may be your prayers will help lol :)
@vidhyavini (6112)
I have also got some proposals. Some of it were through my friends. They approached my friends and asked me to inform that. Lol. In that case, I never consider that. I just left that off. Lol. Only one proposal was to me. I didn't ask time and all. When her proposed me, I was not in love with him and so I said no. Later even I was in love with him and I proposed him again. Lol. Hehe.
@shana123 (2096)
oh the truth is revealed so your in love.. cool akka.. congrats who is the blessed one??
And there is one more fact that our love ended due to some family problems. I am not that blessed.
@shana123 (2096)
am so sorry akka.. odi poirukalaan lol.. sorry for this bad idea.. i will advice my friends to do so lol
@habichuelo (3104)
it never happened to me but if it happen,i will say yes right there if i like the girl phisicaly talking,then i take care of getting to know her better in her personality.But i would say YESSSSSSSS!!!!
well , first of all , i try to find out all that i can about that person , try to know her better , try to find out all that i can about her ! Then , if everything it's okay , then we start getting personal , dating etc ! But i admit that there are some times when if a girl proposes me , y would say at that time yes :) , but it dependes on the girl :)