spa and aromatheraphy

i know women are so vain when it comes to their beauty regimen. I normally do the spa when I feel exhausted and really burn out. But I normally do the aromatheraphy at home. I just light up an aromatheraphy oil when I get home and about to sleep to give some relaxation and when I wake up to freshen my day ahead. I treat spa and aromatherapy as an exclusive routine to my life for me to feel relax and to stress out and to feel relieve after a long tiring day from work. so how about you guys?
@MegiMK (266)
Count me in as a spa love, nothing helps me unwind more than a relaxing spa treatment with soft zen music playing in the background. What's my favourite treatment? Probably a deep tissue massage since I sit almost all day while at work and that puts a lot of stress on my upper body muscles. Well done message helps more than anything else. Highly recommend it. Make sure to find a good RMT (Registered Massage Therapist) as their services are covered by many insurance / benefit plans.