have you ever feel taken for granted?

i felt it before and it was really a hurtful feeling. i cried my heart out and i feel pity to myself 'cause all the things that i've done were not appreciated. how about you? have you ever felt that way?
@patrice7 (1194)
yes indeed. it is a hurful feeling and you can only cry because you cannot really tell the person to his face to care for you the way you want him too. well it is hurtful because you and the things that you offer him are being rejected and neglected and not even given importance. it hurts whenever you are in the situation and you are in the recieving end. you can do nothing but just cry there and try to accept that you are not important to the person so special and dear to you. i have felt that way and i try to accpet things as it is and not make it heavier by thinking about it all the time and making it a big issue. i try to shrug it off and think that there are many people here who love me and care for me, and hope that someday there's gonna be someone who will love me the way i love them.
(sigh) it's sad that some people don't appreciate what we are doing for them. thanks for posting!
@brendalee (6083)
Wow, my friend back stabbing story could fit in here too. I did everything for him. I got up early in the morning and made him breakfast and I made his lunch for him to take to work. And on days he didn't take a lunch, I made it for him and took it to his work so he would have a nice hot meal. I know he was using me and he didn't appreciate anything I did. Plus I have had babysitting jobs and I worked lots of hours for very little pay. I know I wasn't really appreciated. But most of that was my fault, I let it happen. I have learned from my mistakes.
i know how it feels when you have someone you really take good care of but he did seem to appreciate all those things and worse, he is even mad at you. it happened to me and right, you're definitely right saying that we let it happen. that happened cause we let it to. i dunno why people don't see things the way they should be seen (sigh) thanks for posting!
@sherinek (3323)
I try my very best, not to think like that. Because, if you think that, you will never be able to do anything. True there are a lot of times people try to take you for granted. Specially in offices, it happens. I dont care and I try not to lose my motivation. I used to be very upset, but with time I understand people always try to use you and I started ignoring it. I do my best and keep quiet.