Have you experienced getting interested with a man who just smells so good?

@cdparazo (5768)
I know i guy before who caught my interest the first time that i met him because he smells just sooooo good. His perfume or scent is not overpowering or something but i usually get the feeling of being engulfed with his aura or his maleness whenever he comes near that after just a few encounters i developed such tremendous crush on him. He isnt even good looking but he catches the attention of a lot of girls in our group. He eventually got married to a very pretty girl. It appreared to me, that because he always smells so good, women tend to gravitate towards him and becomes curious about him that they set out to get to know him better.
@add_im (2712)
Yes, lots of time I turn my head around somewhere if I could smell such sweet perfume from a man and it seems like I just sniffed going to where the smell come from LOL :-), but now im happy as I have my hubby who always smelling good whenever he's near me, he's just the type of man that doesn't leave the house without his perfume or even just inside our house:-)
@cdparazo (5768)
Mind you, I like more those smell or scent that is more subtle. One that you could only smell when you are beside him. It makes me want to be cuddly. he he he! Good that you have yours just beside you and not just any man. thanks for sharing!
@Jemina (5783)
Everybody is attracted to good smell I suppose but most of the time we just ignore it. Well, I can relate to your experience. I am in love with Givency for men and one October a new teacher came to my old school. He was wearing that perfume and I just love the scent of it. I loved to sniff him when he comes to me or sit next to me and he likes it too. LOL! The point is, guys if you want to attract me, wear Givency hahaha :D
@cdparazo (5768)
I guess hes like you too for him to like you sniffing him. he he he! that is good inside knowledge for your friends to clue some men who may want to get your attention. thanks for responding!
@jencai (3415)
Lol! Yeah, I've been attracted to someone in our office who smells fresh everyday. I admire him for his cleanliness. He was the only man whom I have met with this kind of feature, lol! Most married men do not have a time to refresh himself everyday but he's different. I love his smell whenever he comes to our office.
@cdparazo (5768)
Well I do like such kind of man. Who won't? Unless they are extraordinarily mean. I find them really appealing.
I think smell is an important part of attraction for us, but maybe we don't really notice it as its not something we really consciously do.
@cdparazo (5768)
I guess so my friend if the scent is discreet. But for someone who you could smell once he enters the room, he surely makes us consciously acknowledge him and cant help us noticing him.