This is inspiring! Please READ!

When You Thought I Wasn't Looking When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you hang my first painting on the fridge, and I immediately wanted to paint another one! When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you feed a stray cat and I learned that it was good to be kind to animals! When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you make my favorite cake for me, and I learned that the little things can be the special things in life! When you thought I wasn't looking, I heard you say a prayer, and I knew there was a GOD I could always talk to and I learned to trust in GOD When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you make a meal and take it to a friend who was sick, and I learned that we all have to help take care of each other When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you give of your time and money to help people who had nothing, and I learned that those who had something should give to those who don't! When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you take care of our house and everyone in it, and I learned we have to take care of what we are given! When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw how you handle your responsibilities even though you didn't feel good, and I learned that I would have to be responsible when I grew up! When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw tears come from your eyes, and I learned that sometimes things hurt, and it's ok to cry! When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw that you cared, and I wanted to be everything that I could be! When you thought I wasn't looking, I learned most of life’s lessons that I needed to know to be a good and protective person when I grew up! When you thought I wasn't looking, I looked at you and wanted to say, "Thanks for all the things I saw when you thought I wasn't looking!"
@gberlin (3836)
I like this poem. I wish that I had written it. While I was reading it I thought of my children and what they have learned from me when I thought they weren't looking. Children learn by observing those close to them, which is usually their parents. I always prayed for me and my family. I believe that my wife and I with God's help were able to show our children how to live.
rated! (+)
@gberlin (3836)
Thanks for rating me best response!