do you ever tell lies to your parents?

telling lies no papa.... - do you ever told lies to ur parents regarding any mateer that may be especially about studies.....
Do you ever tell lies to your parents?i told many times and most of the time is used to tell about studies when i am far away from them like when i am in another state... and Are you guys are telling truth to your parents? tell me your experiences about lies you had told to your parents....
Many time but only when I don't want to hurt them. Some time I tell them but not totally only the half so that I do not hurt them by my lie. Earlier when I was a kid I used to tell many lies.
oh1 that's really correct because i also used to tell many lies to my parents rearding studies and i felt a lot and i decided that to surprise them by achieving an excellent target that they never saw..like to be in good position as they are not expected and i suggest you to struggle hard if you are a student and work smartly and hardly if you are an employee....
lol.this post makes me guilty..i lie arund like none can..and yeah..me too abt studies..i dont lie abt anything else..and most of da times..they figure it our sooner or later..lol
oh! no the same thing happened in my life too lol! i told many times and whenever i told a lie they come to know soon that i am telling a lie beacuse we are the children of them and our parents are those who knows about us correctly...
@weemam (13377)
No I can honestly say hand on heart I have not , My parents are no 89 and 88 years old and brought me up not to tell lies , I have told little white lies so not to hurt someones feelings , I hate lies and I have told my three grown up sons that I can forgive anything but lies . I am sorry If I upset anybody with this , but It is just how I feel xx