if we were to enter the mind of males,what would he be most thinking?

thisis to understand the guy's "strange behavior" especially when it comes yo "mayyers of the heart"..feel free to write your opinions.
@stephcjh (32327)
I think guys are just too masculine when it comes to showing their feelings towards others. My husband has a hard time showing his emotions to me sometimes. It seems he doesn't understand how important it is to share feelings with each other other than by touching each other. Guys think it is feminine to talk to women and tell their feelings.
i hardly see them cry,never talk in details..tsk!@tsk..
@Surfbay (235)
What exactly are you talking about ??? MAYYERS OF THE HEART ??????? Whats that all about . . .
well, anything that runs inside the male's mind:girls,vices,etc.your call.
@Willowlady (10666)
Well, they think with only one side of their brain I think. They don't seem to have a very good attention span mostly. At times I think that absolutely nothing is going on in there. I don't think I would really want to go in there and rummage around since it most likely would be like their room with things laying all over the place and pizza boxes and stuff still about. Not appealing to me.