Checking things all the time, obsession?

@SKLC_PT (1234)
Do you have to go back home a few times to make sure the oven is off or that you left all the lights off, or may that the doors are all locked? Sometimes I lock the door and I'm in bed and can't seem to remember if I locked it, I might get up to check but a few hours later I'm unsure again. I heard sometimes this can turn into obsessive compulsive behaviors. State your case!
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
this can be a sign of obsessive compulsive disorder and should certainly be worth a trip to the dr if i was you
@SKLC_PT (1234)
I don't think it's that bad. I have very few things I'm like this with and it's not constant. I'm a very nervous person and adding that to being very forgetful makes me do that. I was stated to have depression, but the docs don't seem to care to much. I marked an appointment at the local shrink of the government and they said they'd contact me but I'm still waiting, they said they'd have an appointment by November 2006, and I marked it about 2 months before November 2006. That's life for you. My doctor said shrinks won't help and just prescribed medication but I don't want that for me as I don't want to create an addiction to it!
@SKLC_PT (1234)
Surely there's more people!