wat do u think while takin bath??

well well well lemme get wee bit personal tell me guys and gals wat do u think while being in ur bubbly bathtub,,,,,,,,,i just miss my hubby who is away from me rite now and miss lovely times we had togather,,,wat about u people?? care to share??
I am not thinking about any particular things actually. Im just enjoying my moment while taking a bath. On the other hand, i am singing in the shower and my shower head is very impressed on me. lol Have a nice day ahead.
@vish246 (75)
i think while taking bath that first pot from where
@imsilver (1669)
The bath is the one place where I don't have to think.. and I like it like that. I hide out in there with my scents, my snack, my book, my pop and just zone out for a bit.
• Nigeria
I actually do not think of anything i just sing song that i love to hear and get out of the bathroom..
When I'm in the bath Ithink about my plans for the future and whether I'm doing enough to work towards them. I usually spend most of the time in there reading though so I'm thinking about the book.