Fantasy/paranormal/scifi romance novels

@CatEyes (2449)
I need some authors that are romance but have a scifi twist to them. Any suggestions??
@Willowlady (10666)
Nina Bangs, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Savannah Russe and Amanda Ashley. Hope these give a good starting point. The more I read the more authors I find and the more authors I find, the more books there are to read. lol
@CatEyes (2449)
I know how it goes. The only one I have ever heard of is Sherrilyn Kenyon. Thanks so much for the others.
I love scifi/paranormal/fantasy romance novels. It adds definitely a much better twist to the novel and makes it more interesting to read. I am such a huge fan of that genre that mostly all I read are those kinds of novels. So you got lucky because I have a lot to list! First of all the first and foremost best (in my opinion) author who writes that kind of novels is Jude Deveraux. Definitely read, from her, "Remembrance" (it is the absolute best), "Knight in Shining Armor" (another best), "An Angel for Emily", "Legend", "Forever" (very paranormal), "Always and Forever" (the sequel to Forever). Almost all of her books are paranormal-ish but yet extremely touching and well written. I hope I helped on your search!
@CatEyes (2449)
Yes you have helped a lot. Thanks!
No problem! I hope you'll get a chance to read those books! And tell me if you like it or not!!
Christine Feehan has this series called GhostWalkers about these genetically modified people who are psychic.Lots of action and romance included! All the titles have the word Game in them.Includes:Shadow Game,Mind Game,Night Game Conspiracy Game,Deadly Game,Predatory Game and Murder Game.Latest release will be Street Game.Favorite book so far is Predatory Game
@brokentia (10396)
Maggie Shayne is a really good one. Christine Feehan is another. Jodi Lynn Copeland wrote a really good one...but I don't remember the name of it. But here is a website for ya... http://www.paranormalromancewriters.com/ Maggie Shayne does a lot on magic and witches. Christine Feehan has a series called the Dark Series about Carpathians and Vampires...which is actually really good! :)