you stole my income!!!!

I referred one of my friends here on mylot. She found the site interesting and joined it promptly. Now, what to say, she is fairly absorbed in participating here:) But the problem is that when she realised what being someon's referral is, she has been angry with me since. She accuses me of 'stealing' her earning. I want to delete her from my referrals and so not to 'steal'. What should I do?
You're not stealing. The money you get from her being your referral is a BONUS. She's getting exactly what she would and you get a 25% bonus so that myLot is actually paying 25% more. Also even if this were not the case, it's a shame that your friend would be mad over a few pennies when you really DID bring the site to her.
Please don't blame her. She knows that it's a bonus, but still she doesn't like it when I earn from her hard labour, while sitting idle:) It was a chance that I signed up first and made her my referral, because we'd seen the site together. Thanks for your reply:)
@lauriefnp (5112)
She really shouldn't be angry with you. She is still getting her full earnings, and you are getting a bonus. Maybe you could help her to get a referral of her own, so that she would also get the bonus. It sounds as if she's being a little bit immature about this, but it's not worth losing a friend over.
If you really want to get her off your referals then you could try emailing MyLot yourself and tell them you don't want her under you anymore and they might do this for you as when I signed up I signed under my sister but wasn't showing up under her . I emailed them and asked them to place me up under her as I had signed under her and she wasn't getting anything from me . It took them awhile to get back to me but they ended up placing me under her and she is now making something off me as a referal . I think it is crazy that your friend would feel that you were stealing from her . She may be helping you out but she doesn't lose anything as a result of this . I think it is a nice way to be able to help someone out and don't mind one bit that my sister is making something off of me . The way I look at it , she found the site first and I did get addicted to it . She didn't know I would but just thought it would be a way for me to make a few extra dollars . If I had found it first , I know she wouldn't have minded me getting the money off of her . You really shouldn't feel bad as you didn't do anything wrong . Your friend would be making nothing if it were not for you and you are not getting any of her money you are only getting a percentage of the work she does . It may add up for you over time but really , it is not like you are making that much off of her and she should realize this . And she loses nothing herself . The other thing you could do is to tell her that she is not under you anymore then don't mention it to her again . Or maybe if it is going to cause such a hassle then you could tell her you will split the couple of cents you get from her a day with her . Not sure if you like any of these idea's but at least it gives you a few options . Best of Luck !!
Thank you very much for that sound advice. I had thought of writing mylot but was not sure if they would hear me. But your experience has now assured me:) It's not that much wrong, but I fear if I tell her that I have her removed from my referral, she may get angry. Anyway, better to do that:) And thanks again!!:)