Pasta or rice?

@yogesh66 (1118)
which one is best
@brimia (6588)
I love both. If it's my mom's pasta, I choose pasta. Otherwise, I pick rice.
pasta rule
@cabergren (1182)
I actually like both pasta and rice. But rice is better for you and has a lot less calories. But they say if you eat whole wheat pasta it is better for you.
@kaydee10 (268)
Well rice is part of the Filipino meal so I like rice but I also like pasta especially if my dad is the one who cooked it.
@fub21a (197)
Pasta is the best... I'm a fan of Rice but Pasta is great.
I don't like rice much. There are so many different kinds of pasta so I choose pasta over rice. I'm too picky with rice. With pasta as long as the sauce is not too tangy I like it.
@arkaf61 (10891)
They're both good but personally I prefer rice. I can eat plain rice and enjoy it but not plain pasta:) Nutritionally they are both carbohydrates, something that some people are saying we should avoid, but there are so many diet trends out there. I tend to think that can/should eat everything just in moderation.
@sensesfail (2251)
I hate rice.Its so sick.I love pasta alot and also a lot of those related italian dishes.