I've been gone a week...

@estherlou (5017)
Valentines day happened, with me decorating too many dozens of cookies at work and working too much overtime! Gas went up to $2.29 a gallon. Heating gas went up over $35 this month with the extra wintery weather. It snowed twice and melted off. I also rented a great Jesus movie with Jeremy Sisto as Jesus...one of the good ones and worth watching. What's new with you guys?
Jobs that relate to the holidays can turn into real challenges. I am sure there are a lot of happy times in it for you as well. My heating bill is a lot higher than yours, like ten times as high. Gas popped back up there for us too, but we did find where we can get it for $2.12 We have had springlike weather the last two days.
@estherlou (5017)
We've been having spring weather also...crazy huh?
@BunGirl (2639)
Ok, upon reading your post, I had to look up the movie you mentioned. Figured I'd share the details in case anyone else is interested... If I'm correct, it's the 1999 made-for-tv version. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0199232/
@estherlou (5017)
You are right...that's the one.
@Willowlady (10666)
Welcome back. We had a blizzard and then Valentines day at home, no work and no goodies. Hope you had a cookie for us. We did make snow ice cream. Been shoveling over the weekend. The roads got clear and hubby could get out with the fourwheel drive I bought for him. Gas has gone up here too since it was sub zero for awhile. We had to be sure the critters all had water in all this cold and extra bedding. So we have been busy living and you had that fun decorating cookies. The movie sound wondeful. Again welcome back, have missed you!
@estherlou (5017)
You are too kind! Good thing you weren't one of the ones sitting in your car for so long waiting to get dug out! Snow ice cream sounds fun, though. As for fun in decorating cookies...when you have to do about a hundred dozen in one day, it no longer is fun...you are just trying to get them all done! But we made it!
@rainbow (6763)
Wow, you had a buzy week, I sat at home mostly, walked the dog, played with the kids, wished my kidney infection would go and got a bad stomach to join all the other things that seem to be attacking me at the moment. Not one of my best at all..
@estherlou (5017)
Wow! Hope you are on the mend now! It is no fun being sick!
@14missy (3185)
Wow you have been busy Estherlou! And we have all missed you haha. The question is did you get any valentines gifts? Don't worry winter will be over soon (or is it just starting over there?) What was the name of the movie?
@estherlou (5017)
Actually, the name of the movie was Jesus. There are more than one with just the name of Jesus. This one had Jeremy Sisto as Jesus. It's worth watching.
@missyd79 (3438)
well let's see, we just got yet another snow storm last night. i am sick with mono and going crazy, because as soon as i try to do anything i get all tired and out of breathe because of this stupid virus. my house is a mess because my boyfriend doesn't know how to clean and i have a hard time doing it as for the stated reason above. my bf just got me a v-day present this past friday nite...i guess better late then never rite?
@suscan (1955)
Not much is new, What movie did you rent? It sounds like something I would be interested in.
@freesoul (3023)
• Egypt
Welcome back :) Nothing much going on here.. prices going up is the only thing that goes on and on lol
@patootie (3593)
Lucky you having such cheap petrol ! It's about 5 times that here in the UK !! I had the weekend off .. fibro flaring out of control so needed to conserve energy .. it rained .. I got a letter saying how much my benefits would rise for the next yeatr ... just over ONE measly pound a week .. just one bill went up that much .. never mind all the other bills .. so I shall be even poorer this year .. Other than that it's been quiet .. nothing exciting .. just another week of my life hehehe !!!