Flicka.... wonderful family movie

We rented Flicka and watched it last night. I have a new favorite movie. This movie was great, a real family movie. Tim McGraw's acting is wonderful. This movie really captivates your attention and is for all ages. My 10 year old neice is just a horse crazy girl and she enjoyed this one so much. Anyone else have any opinions about this movie?
@mx_aman (2102)
Yeah, you are right about that...This movie is superb and acting of all is good..
Not many singing starts do very well at acting the first few movies, but Tim McGraw did an awesome job. He was so convincing I actually began to forget he was not a real pro at the acting part of show business. This must be so different from doing the music videos. He was very good in Friday Night Lights also. Have you seen this movie? I can't say as I like his character, but he was convincing enough to make me not like him in that one. But you are so right, everyone in the movie did a fantastic job with the acting.
@estherlou (5020)
Personally, I think Tim McGraw is not handsome at all without his mustache! But he was excellant in this movie. I loved the movie and would buy it! It is really worth seeing!
You are so right about the mustache, he is much more handsome with it. But then, I am one that thinks many men look very handsome with a well kept beard, gotee or mustache. My husband has not had a clean shaven upper lip since he first started growing facial hair, according to his mother. But I'm glad, I love it. I too plan to buy this movie. I don't buy a lot of them, but this one is so good, I can't wait to see it again.