new comer~

China
hello everybody! nice to meet u all! it's my first time here~ i'm a Chinese girl~ now it's Spring Festival in China~ wish friends all over the world can share our happiness~ happy Spring Festival~ wish we could be friends:)
Hello to you too!! I am not Chinese but I am new to myLot as well and I just wanted to welcome you to myLot and wish you happy spring festival
as we are both new comers here,cheers:)
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
Welcome to MyLot family. Hai my kid friend, I am from India, mother of three children like you. Let me join Your Spring Festival and celebrate it along with you. HAPPY SPRING FESTIVAL. May it bring good cheers in your lives.
you are so kind:) actually,i'm baby in mylot family:)
@charms88 (7546)
Welcome yo mylot. I'm chinese too but born in the Philippines and certainly don't look chinese. But I can speak mandarin. I may as well add my name to you list of friends like omega. I'm sure you'll enjoy your experiences here. Happy posting...
thanks for being my friends~:)
@dioscora (309)
Hello and how are you? WELCOME TO MYLOT....
hello~nice to meet u~thanks for keeping eyes on me:)
@dpk262006 (52840)
Thanks for your wishes and same to you.
@2wicelot (2949)
Hey where have you been in 5 months. It seems you just started the discussion then left. You only have 3 posts to your credit. What could have happened. Any way you need to make your posts long enough; at least 4 lines so you can earn up to 1 cent per post. You also need to start your own unique and interesting discussions so you could attract responses from other members as well. Get some referrals too to help with your earnings and you could upload photos with your discussions as well.
@wilynn (754)
Hi! I'm Chinese too but not from China. Good to see you and I hope you enjoy posting and discussing in my lot. Its kind of fun and addictive.
@muntaha (376)
• Bangladesh
hi!! Welcome to mylot. I will really be happy if you tell us something more about your festival. By the way, i am a girl from Bangladesh and i would love to be your friend and together we can enjoy mylot more.