how would u feel if u found ur son playing with dolls

a long time ago when iwas little we use to play with cousin. most of them where boys, and i had one cusion that would play with dolls and not action toys or cars. would u find it normal if u found ur son playing with girl toys and not boys stuff, would u find it wired
@XxAngelxX (2832)
My son played with dolls when he was younger and I never had a problem with it. I think it's just the caring, nuturing side of him that was coming out. He doesn't play with them anymore (he's eight now) but before he started school he quite often played with dolls, kitchen sets, whatever. It's probably a result of living in a house with so many girls, lol, but it never bothered me in the least.
ty for replying maybe ur right. when we was kids we use 2 be wicked to eachother so i use 2 tease him about playing with dolls, i know it was meabut he was nasty. so i use 2 tase him. and i wanted 2 know if i twas normal thing for boys to play with girls dolls
My little brother used to play with my baby dolls sometimes. On the other hand, he also used to 'walk' his fingers up to the doors of my Barbie mansion, ring the doorbell, and pretend to be the notorious 'Finger Dude'. When Finger Dude wasn't trying to sell my Barbies something, he was usually knocking over their furniture. I hated Finger Dude. :(
awww bless ur cotton socks, i wouldnt like to be playing with finger also :o( ty for replying to my post
I think it is perfectly normal for boys to want to play with dolls. This pretend style play is when they imitate real life. Fathers are just as likely to be holding babies and this is what boys are copying when they are playing with dolls. I think its fine.
yes i never really thought of that thank you
That's true, and where do we even draw the fine line? Many young boys have stuffed animals that they play or sleep with, and is that really all that much different from a doll or a G.I. Joe? As far as I'm concerned, dolls, stuffed animals, and action figures are all pretty much the same thing to most young children. They certainly are to me.
@LadyLeene (584)
I'd be a bit surprised; but if I ever have little boys, they can play with dolls if they darned well want to play with dolls.