Writing a book

Has anyone here written, is writing or published a book?
@stezieb (2185)
Wow, how coincidental that this topic comes up. Today I finished a first draft of my "How to Maximize Your MyLot Earnings" book.
@stezieb (2185)
My book is just a short guide, I've compile tips and strategies to earn as much as possible on here. It's an E-book, nothing too serious.
Thats Awsome!!!
@deeds14 (822)
I don't have experience in this, but my boyfriend knows someone who has things published, and the advice he gave him was to get an agent. Also, you can look online to see how you have to format everything correctly before you send it in. If it's not done right, they often won't even look at it.
I already have a professional editor and a friend who is an agent, she doesnt do horror novels but she has a list of where to submit my novel. I was just curious to see if anyone here has published. Your right, if its not done right they wont even look at it. Thanks for responding.
@juls2me2 (2151)
I've played around with writing some things, but never published any of them. What type of book are you interested in writing?
Sorry it took me so long to reply, Ive been away from the computer. I am currently on the second edit of my novel. Its a vampire novel. Its the first in a trilogy. A vampire raises a human child who is the fate of the world. Its somewhat like buffy crosses charmed. There is a lot of magic and supernatural in it. Thanks for responding
@kesfylstra (1870)
I wrote a short story in middle school that won first place at the fine arts festival... but that's the closest I ever got. Someday I want to write my Pro-Life Manifesto though.
@all_n_one (2005)
I make software programs and build websites so i would love to write a book about that. Maybe when i am 30 or 40 and i have a really vast knowledge i will.