Search option

I think it would be great if there was a search option to locate your response within a large discussion topic. For instance if you respond to something and come back to check a couple days later to see if the discussion started had any replies for you, and the discussion has grown to 7 or 8 pages, it takes forever to find your response. I usually read everyone elsed responses too, but sometimes I dont have a lot of time and would like to just see if there is anything the poster wanted me to reply on again. Perhaps this feature already exists and I just havent stumbled upon it yet. But if it doesnt, I think it would be awesome to have. Any thoughts?
@rjbass (1425)
I couldn't agree more. This would be a great feature to have on myLot. I often lose track of my replies when they are included in a long discussion and some of my replies warrant a response. I don't want to miss out on these but am sure that I have. Another good feature would be an icon next to the discussions that we already replied to and that icon would send us directly to our post.
That would be great. I think it would definately make the site a lot more efficient. I know some days it seems like all I get done is looking for my replies in case I need to respond back to someone. I would imagine a lot of really good discussions get left in the dust for this very reason.
@shannon76 (1234)
I agree as well!!! But you know why they do it right? So you have to sift through other responsses and that will make you want to respond more and so on and so on..... sucks, I know! Oh well, maybe soon they will change it though!!
We can hope anyways. By the way, thanks for the Chacha invite. It really is quite fun so far.
@shannon76 (1234)
You are so welcome! It is fun and it's great that you can earn a little cash doing it!
@Denmarkguy (1845)
I agree that would be an excellent feature to have. It could be at least partially accomplished by a search that listed our individual RESPONSES, rather than just the DISCUSSIONS we responded to. While on the subject of "ideas," it puzzles me that there isn't a forum or other place (beyond a generic "contact us") where people can post "suggestions for improving myLot." Since this IS a "user generated content" site, it strikes me that the users' input would be fairly important to the development of the site.
I agree. I too think there should be a place for us to voice our suggestions for improving the site. I mean who better to make informed suggestions than the people who are using it everyday? I think that being able to search the responses as you said would at least be a step in the right direction.