Right of passage?

By Raz
@razcal2267 (15577)
It seems that I am among the latest to reach this wonderful right of passage here at mylot. I should be annoyed but I am rather flattered that so many find what I have to say to be so controversial and against the norm that they feel threatened by my opinions. To think that I can offend so many with not saying much at all raises my self esteem.
I think you're not alone in your star falling. I've seen a lot of other people saying the exact same thing. I haven't seen it happen to me, yet. But, it just might.
Ooops, I've just noticed that it's falling. It was a 95 this morning, now it's about 90.
@lilaclady (28270)
Oh I must have missed something, I haven't seen anything offensive from you, story of my life always missing out....I will have to start paying more attention :)
@razcal2267 (15577)
Do not worry. You did not miss much at all this time. It was not that I am the latest star attack person it was that there was a glitch with mylot.
You are a razcal then!! I will have to look out for your discussions so I can help build on your self-esteem.LOL You must have seen the errors of your ways though, as you have a 10 rating. Are you just trying to make us with 8/9 star ratings jealous!!!
@razcal2267 (15577)
Not at all. When I started this discussion my star rating was a 6. It has since gone back up yo a 10
@lauriefnp (5113)
I saw that your star had dropped when I first logged on, but it's now a 10 again. This happened to another one of my friends also today. It must have been a glitch in the system. I'm glad that it was a mistake, because it seemed as if a bunch of people were once again being targeted. I'm glad it was not so. Have a Great Day!
@razcal2267 (15577)
I see that it is a 10 again. I am not sure what happened or why so I will go with your theory of it being a glitch. Thank you. I hope you have a great day also :)
@ukchriss (2106)
My star has been up and down a few times! I miss my ten star, but I am getting used to the nine star again!
@emeraldisle (13158)
Trust me with some people it doesn't take much to offend anyone. I noticed your star is rising again so obviously someone must have liked what you said. I know i was surprised when mine went up one, I have a tendency to say what I feel and if others don't like it oh well. I never thought I'd get a 9 let alone anything close to a 10. Just goes to show you that some people like ones who are refreshing and have a good sense of humor. Don't worry I'm sure we'll all fluctuate around here. We'll all go up and down, which can be fun depending on what you are doing :)
@stephcjh (32385)
Hi. I don't think I have ever been offended with anything you have postes so far. Everyone has their own opinions and views of things. I have had some controversy also in some of discussions or posts, but that's okay. I think it is nice to hear some of the views or outlooks, even though we do not always have to agree with them. Keep on posting. I can relate to some of the discussions. I'm glad you are taking it all in stride. Same here. Good luck.
@bkfuels (1606)
Well I have no idea what you might have said to offend any one but I believe an opinion is an opinion and everyone should be accepting unless it is an insult. I have never come across anyone yet that has offended me . MAY BE YOU CAN BE THE FIRST! Not that I am asking you to do that .