Mothers day or Fathers day ???

@weemam (13389)
It won't be long untill mothers day and fathers day , these are poems I wrote for my Mum and Dad they can be changed to suit either xx FATHERS DAY Thank you for being there Through all the years To share a smile And wipe away the tears To love me no matter what As I Love You FATHERS DAY 2 I'm writing a poem just so I can say I think you are special and not just today You've always been there when I ask your advice You've tried to be patient and took time to be nice If I'd been told to pick a father out of the blue Well honestly Dad I'd still have picked you
@taramoon (742)
• Spain
love the poems as beautiful as ever, OMG did i miss mothers day this sunday gone ?
@weemam (13389)
no , panic over its march lol , you might have something in the freezer xx
@kathy77 (7488)
Hi Weemam, These are lovely verses and thank you for sharing these with your friends and members on mylot it really will give thought to those who do not know what they should put in their cards to either of their parents.
@weemam (13389)
Thanks kathy nice of you to say so xx
@smints8985 (1595)
The poem for dad I think was even sweeter... But the irony is, in our family... mothers day is much more celebrated I think in general, like during mother's day it is given a lot of emphasis, dinner out, celebration, but when it comes to father's day.. there's not much going on haha...
@wolfie34 (26881)
Some lovely poems my friend, thanks as always for sharing. Mother's Day is soon and father's day is in June. x
@greengal (4288)
Oh wow Weemam, those were very good. You are very talented. The poems were very meaningful, I liked the second one better and the last two lines made me smile and feel very good. "I'd been told to pick a father out of the blue Well honestly Dad I'd still have picked you" Fabulous!!