Can you believe how much MyLot has grown??

When I joined MyLot in Nov '06 there were around 45,000 people. Now in Feb '07, there is 72,055! That is amazing! Congrats MyLot and to all you that have helped the community grow!
@mythmoh (3994)
you have written this discussion before 30 minutes and now it has been increased by another 10.so it is growing in rapid speed,when i joined on sep 06 there were less than 5000 members.The proportionate of growth of this community is geometric.Because of more members we are getting more discussions and hence paving way for lot of posts and making us to earn more.
And 20 hours later there is 72,360! 300 Newbies! That's awesome!
@rsrait (567)
its a suprise to me that its grown so much.thats why the pay out has become slow.
I hadn't noticed that the pay is slow. I am sure though with so many to payout it might slow things up a bit. But, hey, at least they do pay.
I know what you mean. I can't believe it has more than doubled since I joined on October 31st, 2006. It's amazing. I think it has grown much faster than myLot admin had anticipated, because I am seeing a few problems and slower response time from the administration. I do think it is great though, and in the long run hopefully we will build a stronger community.
I agree! I think it did grow a bit faster than expected. But one thing I have noticed is the reason it has grown as fast as it has is because it is OUR community. Meaning, the Admin listens to us. We have a problem with people that copy and paste our responses as their own and the Admin fixes it where that can't happen now. They listen to us on the issues that arise and though the change may not be immediate they do get to it. The Admin keeps their loyal community members happy which means the more they will refer people to the site.
@raijin (10380)
I'm glad that it's grown so much. I've only been here for around two months, and I hope that the progress would be more fair to all of us. But, I'm still glad that mylot family have grown rapidly for the past months!;)