Thanks my freind...I won too.

@mari61960 (4895)
I posted a discussion letting everyone know about Blingo. Well thanks to "Nicole" who joined under me, I just won movie tickets!!! Thanks everyone that joined and good luck to us all. Now if I could just win on 1,000.00 Thursday..lol Blingo is the search engine that gives away prizes every day like movie tickets, iTunes gift certificates, plasma TVs, and even a Ford Mustang, just for searching the Internet. Check it out and sign up. If a friend that signs up under you wins, You win too. Here is the link for anyone else that's interested. I think the max is 10 searches a day, to win. Hey it's free and I can attest to the legitamacy of it. It's run by Publishers Clearing House.. For US Residents only..sorry. http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=BYlmk88KbZ6ZLbmqry8lEnyzGX4
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Yes I signed up under you also and have been searching my eyeballs out but haven't won anything yet. I also keep it open in a tab and use it to search things and images to use with mylot. Thanks wish us luck then maybe me and you can win some and then I could finally get to the movies...lol
@mari61960 (4895)
I know what you mean..I haven't been in years..lol
Well since it is by PCH, I just might do it, especially if I am limited to ten searches a day. I will not get as addicted to it as I am to myLot.LOL
@mari61960 (4895)
I use it for checking for information while I'm in mylot. I just keep it open as a separate tab...it's easier that way for me. The funny thing about it is, just last night a friend asked me about it and I told her and that was that. Then this morning I went to do a search and it told me a friend and I won Fandango Tickets...My mom and I are going to Hanibal Rising Wed. @ 7:15pm.. Got my ticket all printed out...lol