Post Partum depression

How do you know if you have it?
I had it with 2 of my pregnanices! You will feel depressed alot, crying all the time...discouraged and upset alot ...loose interest in a lot of things. Maybe overwhelmed with the baby and life in general. If you think you are please go see a doctor.
@dramaqn (1990)
yeah I better go to a doctor. This is weird and I don't like it. But I guess after this many pregnancies I was bound to fall into this pit.
I think you get into bad depressed stage, cry a lot, things like that. I think it better to go see a doctor than wondering if you have it. I didnt have a time to get a post partum depression when my daughter born but I know lot of mom get it. I think it pretty common.
My son is almost 2, I was asking because now I look back and realize how I felt and acted sometimes and I think I might have had it and not known it. I was really stressed out because the army moved us when my son was 2 weeks old and then I had to live at my mother in laws with my 3 kids for a month. My husband lived at the post and I am not going to say anything bad about his mom, but you probably get the picture with that. I thought I was just stressed out but then my husband and I started having problems too. I was just wondering if you can have it and not know you do?
@dramaqn (1990)
Ok, just had baby number 6, and never had post partum, but I think I must be having it this time. I'm going through something awful these last few days. I don't know what end is up and I feel like I just want to snap. I'm trying to hold on and hang in there. But it's like a roller coaster and hits me when I least expect it. I don't know how to deal with this, and I'm usually the strong one in my group of friends. Should I let them in on what's going on with me? I'm so stubborn, but I guess I need to tell someone before it gets worse. I know sometimes it can cause women to cause harm to themselves or their family. I love myself and children very much I don't want anything to hurt them. What can I do to get through this over the weekend?
ok