What are You Greatful for???

@buenavida (7921)
Sweden
Let´s have a small test, please mention at least three things you are greatful for. Then tell me if your feelings changed for the better after thinking about them.
Good discussion, thanks for posting it. I am thankful for 1. My salvation through Jesus Christ, 2. My parents who are the brightest star in my sky, and 3. Happiness, because for so long I thought was out of my reach. And I DO feel better after thinking of these. I was stressed, but that really reveals to me, what do I have to truly be stressed about?
@buenavida (7921)
• Sweden
Yes, it is like a miracle that happens when we start thinking positive thoughts. It is no wonder that the Holy Bible often reminds us to think good thoughts.
@bkfuels (1606)
I am grateful for my home and family. Especially my loving husband. I am grateful for my seven cats I love them all they give me joy everyday. I am grateful to be alive because of over coming a serious addiction a few years back. Hey that kind of made me feel good THANK YOU!
@buenavida (7921)
• Sweden
Thank you for sharing your experience, I hope all your cats and the kittie are ok. Perhaps there are more than one cat babies by now. I would love to see more pictures of them!
@maryannemax (12173)
• Sweden
three things i had been thankful for are my family who had been there all the time for me. my wonderful boyfriend who understands me all the time, believes in me and supports my hopes and dreams and most of all, loves me without quetion. third, a bestfriend who had been there for me for 12 years. she understands my weaknesses and loves my strengths. and yes, i feel a lot more greatful now thinking about these three great people in my life.
@buenavida (7921)
• Sweden
Sounds very good, and yes, isn´t it wonderful that just thinking of positive things can affect our feelings?
@LindaLou (483)
I am grateful that I live in a great country and that I have all the many freedoms that I have. That I have food and water at my disposal and don't have to do backbreaking labour 18 hours a day for a bowl of crud once a day. I am grateful for my wonderful boyfriend. I am grateful for my very well-paying job, which affords me the ability to pay my all my bills and have a few luxuries as well.
@buenavida (7921)
• Sweden
Congratulations, if you continue to feel that way, you might find more and more things to be greatful for. Thanks for this comment.
i'm greatful for: 1. my life - i love my life. it's not perfect and it's not that good but i simply love my life. 2. the people that i have - family and friends make my day. i want to protect them the best way i could. 3. God - 'cause He gave the first two to me and i feel He is guiding me
@buenavida (7921)
• Sweden
Thanks, sounds great - if we concentrate on the good things, like you seem to do, it feels better and better all the time.