Will Clair ever forgive her adopted father?

Do you think that Clair will ever forgive her adopted father for his involvement with the "Heroes" and for puttingher mother in the hopspital by wiping her mind clean?
i dont see how she would be able to forgive him. considering that he has practically made her mother a veggatable! the best of intentions sometimes create the worst results. i wonder how many times he had her mothers memory erased to make her that bad. and why didnt it work on Claire?
I was wondering that myself when her mother first started having problems.the only thing that i can think of for why Claire is immune to the memeory erasing is maybe it had something to do with her powers.
now we know it was the Haitian that was protecting Claire!! and after tonights episode i changed my mind about forgiving him. apparantly he isnt as bad a guy as i had him pegged for. and WHAT was Hiro's FATHER doing there when Claire was taken home by her adoptive father?!! that one blew my mind! lol
I was totally blown away by last night's episode!So cool!I sat through the show in total amazement the whole time!First ,seeing Mr.Hiro with clair(can you imagine poor andu-probabley spelled that wrong-growing up with a father like that),then finding out he wasn't such a bad guy after all.
@jmcafam (2891)
I really don't think she will if she is left with her memory of all that has gone on. Her mom has gone through a lot cause of her dad getting her memories earsed.
Yes she has. I know I certainly wouldn't be able to forgive him.He most not have much of a conscience to put his own wife and daughter through so much grief.
@jmcafam (2891)
He must have thought he would not get caught by them or that anything would go wrong.
of course.He wasn't expecting Claire to burst his bubble