Is it possible to run out of ideas?

There are many members here on MyLot, but today I can't seem to find a good discussion. Is it possible that myLot members are running low of goods topics to discuss?
@emquinsat (1059)
I don't think we could say myLot is running out of good topics. It's just that we can't relate on the topics being posted. I have had the same experinces as you more than a couple of times now. There are just times I can't think straight or good enough to posts here. Try to relax or do some other things first. You'll get the groove of posting agin if you had rest. Cheers!!!
@lauriefnp (5112)
It seems as if the conversations and new topics come in bunches. There will be a lot going on for a while, and then there will be a period when it seems dull and boring around here. When that happens, I try to find discussions from my interests, or I search discussions for a keyword that interests me and I can usually come up with a few to answer. Sometimes an older discussion will pop up that way, and you will actually be able to "revive" it for the user who started it.
@justreal (2367)
I feel the same way, today was my less active day in myLot because of that. It's not always like that, but recently I feel that people are running out of ideas. What I do is, I wait until I have a good quality idea write it down somewhere and write here after.
With new events and daily changes happening in society, it's always possible to furnish a topic to talk discuss coherently. One must only stay up-to-date with the world around them, and pay attention!
@Neo_Knights (1887)
In a moment we may run out of ideas, but a moment later if we move back from what we do, like take a walk for a while, or watch the news or by responding any discussion, I'm sure we will come up with another idea.
@jeb083079 (840)
it's not possible to run out of ideas. ideas come out freely, whether good or bad. what's possible is to have the same ideas that's why there are many similar discussions here. there's also the possibility of having boring discussions for some or interesting discussions for some. it's just a matter of conveying those ideas in a creative way.
@estherlou (5020)
I think so! I find it hard to find a new topic and most days find it hard to find discussions to respond to. Most are just not interesting or sound really dumb. Picky, I guess...lol
@mirage108 (3403)
I too look for good discussions to respond to and yes they are hard to find. I go through my friends list and look at the discussions that they respond to and low and behold I am starting to find some discussions to respond to. some topics are good some are bad you just have to weed through them to get to the best.