And he was crabby again!

@cherhost (1073)
Man I dont know what his problem is. But my hubby has been a big CRAB! I know it is not me anymore. He was at work and one of his guys called me to tell me that he was something else and asked if there was a way I can get him home. I told him no way if he was crabby they can have him. But he came home late and just ignored me and made a mess and did not even say thank you for his dinner that he was 2 hours late for. He left his plate and food all over hte place. SO here I am cleaning up after that as well. I asked him to put a basket of laundry up becuase it was all his... nope that did not happen. So I just threw it on the floor and told him he needed to figure his stuff out. But what a crank! I wish that he would just stop. Thanks for the vent again guys!
@TerryZ (22146)
I know what your saying I go through that alot. But I think I figured it out. Like I said before that last week or maybe it was the week before my husband was doing that to me and I just couldnt take it anymore so I freaked out and I mean freaked out. Now he is being good. Hang in there and hugs to you.
@cherhost (1073)
I am telling you if he does not get over himself soon I am going to ship him out...I woke up this morning and he has his army crap all over hte place... doesnt even say hi or anything he just is sitting there brushing red clay on to the floor. Duh do you see the problem with that... outside maybe it would be good. I did not say anything I just started to clean up and he got all rude with me. I told him to take his butt to work and if he feels a little crabby dont come home... Grrrr Thanks for letting me vent Terry
@limosonia1 (1560)
This might be dealing with something really big and does not know how to handle it. So anger is just a normal reaction. Try to talk to him and if he bites your head off back off. He probably isn't ready to talk yet. It seems from you discussion he isn't this way all the time. Give him some space hopefully it will work out.
@cherhost (1073)
Yea I know I just hate the tension in this house. I guess Iwill just let it slide and let him just sleep it away because that is what he has been doing since 830ish... so much for spending time together right!?
@TeaCup (230)
Sounds like he needs a vacation or something.
@cherhost (1073)
Or what a good kick in his booty! HA HA