do you like Christian songs?

Christian song - religious song
By joy
@MGjhaud (20672)
i dont dislike it but i just cant ride on it. one time my classmates was singing this christian song in front of me and i just cant sing along cause i dont know it. i felt devlish among these people..=)
@beenice2 (2389)
Nothing to feel bad about. I don't know them all either. Although I find some have repeatedly the same words a lot, but some are not too bad.
@MGjhaud (20672)
I dont know some of our church songs, thank goodness they always use a projector for us to look at the lyrics up on a wall.
@beenice2 (2389)
@MGjhaud That would be good if you could have a book to follow with.
@nanayangel (7839)
Choir
Hi Joy! I actually like Christian songs although not much of my friends like it. I am lucky that I share this interest with my husband and my son so I have them to sing or listen to these songs with. You don't have to feel "devilish" at all. When you listen to it a few times, you can easily sing along with it.
@MGjhaud (20672)
thats good for you. i graduated from a Catholic University and we gather every first friday of the month and we also have a wednesday mass. i do like listening to people sing a Christian song but not me alone plus i don't know the lyrics anyway.
its not that bad that you can't hum along with praise music. anyways, i like christian music because it makes you feel so light amidst all the songs we hear over the radio which some i cant even understand. at least we have some inspiring songs that tells of good news and not hatred, or heartaches or anything that doesn't make sense at all.
@msqtech (15226)
I think it is like a prayer to god
@zuptzai (103)
i love christian songs... christian rock and specially Hillsongs music :)
@smints8985 (1595)
I love them actually, especially the contemporary christian songs.. they're not like very gospel-ish the slow i-might-fall-asleep songs but quite funky though... try looking for songs by counting crowns and sonicflood they're pretty upbeat... i like their songs..
@msqtech (15226)
I do I think modern ones are great as well