ANNOYING myLot FRIENDS that send you money making EMAILS

I am a nice person and will add people wanting to be my friends anytime on myLot but when they start sending me money making emails from website they are currently promoting it really irritates me, ANYBODY ELSE HAVE THIS HAPPEN? I am here on myLot to promote discussions and start discussions on topics that I enjoy not to be referred to other websites to promote their $$$. When I do get messages from my friends I immediately DELETE them from my friend's list, anyone else do this?? or am I just being touchy??
@CRiley27 (984)
I got one yesterday. I read it, then I checked my friends list, she is not even on it! It does bother me. Go pester someone else. LOL
Exactly, now I have gotten to the point that I tell them I don't appreciate it and I am deleting them from my friend's list (like they really care) LOL
@SpitFire179 (2536)
I have the same thing, and it's totally friggen annoying... I also get messages from some of them saying things like i love you and i want you to be mine, blah blah blah, i just delete them too, after telling them where to go and how to get there... don't worry your not the only touchy one on this. I joined this in the first place yes because it was a money making thing, but now i'm just here for a good time. It's not like you make enough money to do a whole lot anyways right? I like being here, good people, a lot of good discussions, i don't need a bunch of idiots bothering me. So yeah, i delete them too... I've gone through my entire friends list and weeded out a bunch of people that pissed me right off haha, so no worries, your not alone in this irritation hun Peace and Love Ash
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I do get a few. It isn't somehing I want either. I do not delete them either. I have only gotten 4 in the last month from different people.
@linda345 (2661)
I do get the odd one but it is because I ask a question on how to make money on the internet. But people shouldn't be sending you emails like this. I believe it is also against the myLot rules. I think you are doing the right thing.
@mirage108 (3403)
To me it would have to depend on the message. I would not delete them from my frinds list. Just tell them politly that you dont want those type of messages, and if they continue you will delete them from your friends list. If I want to promote something and I have in the past I will start a discussion on it and then refer them to my blog which a link to my blog can be found in my profile. thus there are no links in my discussions except to view my blog which a link can be found on my profile here in mylot.
@byfaithonly (10716)
It depends, if all I get from that friend are money making things I will delete them but so far have had only 1 of those. I don't accept friendships from everyone, I check to see what kind of posts they have made, both discussions and responses and if I don't see a variety of quality disscussions connected with them I don't approve the friend request.
@gullu1562 (216)
I would like to add as many people as I can on my friends list and ignore their messages till the extent they don't send them to me on and off. I will delete them from my friends list only when if after warning them they persist to do so
@brokentia (10396)
Yes, I have received those spam private messages. It is very bothersome because I am very dedicated to myLot and to be told about another site is annoying. I try to be nice though. Sometimes I do not answer at all. Other times I just sigh and delete it. I used to accept friends from people that I had no clue who they were. Often times, these were the people that sent me spam. But now I require a person to respond to my discussions before I accept so I know who they are and what type of person they are. Then...I know they are interested in responding and not spamming.
Maybe there is nothing wrong with receiving money making emails because there are lots of guys there who would like to work extra time to earn extra money.
@jillbeth (2711)
That is really tacky behavior. Unless you ask for the information, it is out of line. I haven't had that problem yet, but if it happened I am sure I would delete that person and not think twice about it, they aren't "friends".