Three ants (Really funny and interesting)

Three ants - Pic of ant on the ground
Pakistan
I like to solve riddles very much here is one of three ants: "three ants were walking on the ground in a same line (second ant is behind the first and third ant is behind the second).The first ant said "two ants are walking behind me",the third one said "two ants are walking in front of me" and the centre one said "two ants are walking in front of me and two ants are walking behind me"Now you have to tell that how is it possible [it's not an actual riddle so you can share your answers either funny or interesting]
The first ant is right, and the third one is, too. The middle one might be looking at the shadows as well. In that case, it would be possible.
@Eisenherz (2912)
• Portugal
I think you've got it pretty much spot on. Well done, Sherlock.
• Pakistan
I think it's really simple the ant in the center was lying What do you say?
Perhaps the ant in the center has squint eyes!
@Eisenherz (2912)
• Portugal
ants don't walk, they crawl!
@briennekb (613)
The second ant got into the whiskey and the hot sun rays are making him wacky. Either that or the ant is watching the butts of the two other ants while their walking, and since they're butts are swaying back and forth, the second ant is mistaking the two other ants as four instead of two. :o)