Do you read syndicated comics?

@BunGirl (2639)
By syndicated comics, I mean the type that come in the newspaper. Personally I find them to be a welcome distraction some days! I read a bunch of them online: 9 Chickweed Lane, Baby Blues, Betty, For Better or For Worse, Frazz, Heart of the City and Zits just to name a few. I read them from several sites -- ucomics.com, comics.com, gocomics.com, etc. If you read comics like these, which are your favorites? Do you read them in the newspaper or online? If you read them online, which sites do you use?
@Bev1986 (1428)
I read them online because I don't subscribe to a newspaper. The ones I read every day are For Better Or Worse, Garfield and Ziggy. When I do read someone else's paper, I'll read all the comics, no matter what they are.
@BunGirl (2639)
LOL -- I'm the same way. About the only ones I skip by are the ones that get too wordy -- mostly political ones.
@Fishish (698)
i read them in the newspaper. i enjoy snoop the most:)
@fedge098 (1331)
i do read syndicated comics. mostly from newpapers drawn by local artists here in the philippines... i find them really entertaining due to the comically and cartoon-like drawings made in each window... it reflects different issues around...