Have you changed the way you live your life for someone else?....

how does that makes you feel ... do you repent the decision that you took or do you think you could have been at a different height had you not taken that decision in your life... have you sacrificed your life for someone you love soooo much more than life itself?
@superbren (856)
i would love to move to a hot country and live in a different culture but i feel i would be messing with my childrens lives. i would hate to disrupt them or make them hate me.i havent totally lost the idea though . but i will put it off until they are all grown up. i dont see it as a sacrifice though, just a selfless decision.
thats a great reply SUPERBREN... its just the way you put it ... selfless decision.. nice words to use
Yes, I believe sacrificing something for someone you love is the best thing one could do in the entire life. I do sacrifice things for people I love a lot. Its always a great feelings when you do such things for others. It makes you feel like you are on the top of this world. It brings atmost level of happiness in your life.
@Anakata2007 (1787)
Good question. Yes I changed my ideas for my husband. I was in my late 30's and thought that I would never have children. I had decided actually that I didn't want to. He wanted kids though and we met and married and I wanted to make him happy so we tried to have children bu tI guess I was too old. anyways, sometimes I'm angry at him, but it's not fair. He wanted kids, and I feel like I let him down. I hope he can learn to be happy without children. I tried but lost 3 pregnancies and one baby. Now my whole personality has changed and I'm very depressed and sad a lot. Sometimes I wish that I never tried to have children.
Yes I did for my husband for 12yrs and it got me no where.More I changed for him the worst he got. Now we are seperated and I'm loving it. No one to tell me where I can go who I can be around and when I have to be home. I think a little change can be good as long it don't go overboard and you are still happy with your life.
My boyfriend and I have not changed for eachother, rather we have adapted our already existing individual lives to include the other party. We have his life, my life, and our life, so three separate lives to think about. We were determined never to lose our identities in our love, but to have a strong bond as a couple. OURS isn't the only life we have to care for, we also have eachother's individuality to look out for.