What's up with Blogitive?

I've just signed up with Blogitive, but everytime I log in, they say there are no offers available for my blog, and on the sidebar there is a statement saying that the Offers Distribution System is broken. Does any experienced Blogitive user know what is going on?
They just revamped the system. They'll be up soon. By the way, I've been working for them for months. I earned $2155.00 last year, so I'm familiar with their system. They don't email you with offers. You must login several times a day to check for offers. They are releasing a new way for bloggers to earn money and that's probably why the system has a glitch. They are one of the best companies around. Let me know if you have any more questions about Blogitive...
Thanks very much for this - you've answered a lot of questions. I hope they sort out their glitch soon.
Are you sure you are talking about Blogitive...they have e-mailed me all my offers. Additionally they say you have five days to except or deny them so it wouldn't seem like you have to log in. I know I do for PayPerPost. I am not trying to be contradicting or anything. I just want to make sure because I would love to earn more with Blogative (joined last month made 15 dollars).
You may be thinking of Blogsvertise, where they email you with offers and you accept or deny. Blogsvertise are a very good company. Blogitive are slightly different. You have to sign in and take offers. When I posted this thread in Feb, they had major issues in that you couldn't sign in. They then fixed them, but I gave up on them when I did a post, they approved it, but didn't pay despite me emailing them to prompt them.
the new blogitive is still in beta i read in their blog they also say that if you think there is a bug in the system to email them and let them know id do that and tell them or you could miss out on opportunities. ill check my members area now but ive noticed not so many offers in the last 2 weeks. i think theyll pick up and maybe doing a lot of work on their directory but you can only use that if you have a blog with your own domain hosted at word press
Yes, blogitive is very variable. Often there isn't much to write about. I'm also waiting for a payment that they seem to have delayed paying. Hmm..
@lillake (1634)
I'm glad to know they'll be back up soon. I tried to join but never got an email from them. I'll wait a bit longer. PayPerPost, however, tells me my email is already in use, then tells me it is not in the system when I try to get my password. Very odd.
Payperpost are normally very good. Email their admin explaining your problems, and they will get back to you with an answer. Payperpost also have a forum where you can discuss problems with other members. Here is the link to payperpost's forum: http://boards.payperpost.com/
• Serbia And Montenegro
There are some people saying they don't have that much offers compared to payperpost eh?
Well I haven'y had any, so am a bit disappointed. I had thought it was like Payperpost where there was a list of opportunties that you could select - but clearly not. Oh well.
Usually they e-mail you when they have a new task for you. I've only gotten two so far and I've been there like 3-4 weeks now.
Ah, I didn't realise they emailed you. I thought you just selected offers in a similar manner to the PayperPost site. Thanks for explaining.
Is this site still paying? The discussions about blogitive here in mylot are from 3-4 years ago... I want to join if it's still a paying site.