100-200 responses. How do you feel?

I have seen some discussions that receives 100-200 response with their discussions. How do you feel? and more important, how do you do it? LOL
I had one discussion that receive about 100+ responses..It feels great and it motivates you to made a quality topics. Having a 100+ responses means that i made a quality discussion and more people can relate about it.Although sometimes it is a very simple topic but with sense.
Sometimes I review some topics with more than 100 responses. I've noticed that sometimes there are more than 2 discussions with the same questions but only one of them gets a lot of response.
maybe because those discussion receives more responses are always place in the top 10 discussion which always at the front of the page. So the more responses your discussion, the more time of exposure at the front page which attract and easily to access by respondent.