Me and my monkey have nothing to hide. Do you?

@crosa125 (1484)
Me and my monkey have nothing to hide. Do you? I heard that Everybody's got something to hide except me and my monkey.do you know him?
@Poison_Girl (4164)
Of course I have something to hide. Doesn't everyone? Oh right, you apparently don't. Hey, does your monkey happen to have any relation to my monkey poo head?
@crosa125 (1484)
tell me plz what have you got to hide i won't tell any one?can you send your monkey's family tree i have look on it see what have you done in your past
I COULD tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. Unfortunately, I don't know my monkey poo head's family background. He's got some family in London, though. Does that help??
@crosa125 (1484)
well you tell me first then if you want to kill me i don't mind to die in you hand,sorry how do you say that?ohhh i think it is with your hand is right isn't it,no sorry london is to far,i take my monkey for a walk just around manchester,is your monkey any good looking,might i can fix your monkey with mine if you promise to buy a icecreamm
@blackbriar (9126)
I gots nuffin' to hide here. Just ask the monkey. He'll tell ya.
@crosa125 (1484)
nothing what so ever,ready or not here i come,i gana find you and make you love me....where are you then i can't see you,you just hide yourself love
Me? In hiding? nawwww...I'm right here where e1 can see me who happens to pass by.
@crosa125 (1484)
how come when i came there i didn't see you ask your cat she knows
@urbandekay (18314)
Not what I heard! all the best urban
@crosa125 (1484)
really!who told you? and what did you hear?please don't tell any one mate
@urbandekay (18314)
Don't worry my lips are sealed, as long as the cheques in the post all the best urban
@crosa125 (1484)
what can i say?my monkey said thank you!!!same too you pal
@Willowlady (10666)
While I also have nothing to hide, I do not have a monkey. What kind is yours. Capuchin, Spider, or a Snow monkey. We do not get monkeys much here in the states. Some have been trained to help disable people in their daily living. So would you please tell me what kind of monkey you have and where did get him. How would I know him? What did you name your monkey?
@crosa125 (1484)
well as every one got something to hide i aske my monkey he said he hasn't got anything to hide so....thank you for your response but i haven't got a monkey neither
@Willowlady (10666)
No, not everyone, I for one have nothing to hide. Thanks for responding to me.
Everyone always has something to hide from someone or the other. No one can say that everyone knows everything about hi/ her. This is just my point of view. you have full right to differ
@crosa125 (1484)
are you trying to call me a laier,ask my monkey,he would tell you
@bkfuels (1606)
This has me baffled I am trying to figure it out. Is monkey a code name is it a real monkey.? Help me out I want to understand.
@crosa125 (1484)
i have no monkey love it was just a joke,but thank you anyway
@LadyLeene (584)
only in the carnal sense, dear.... GASP!!!!