Stuffs from your Ex Partners, should it be kept?

@ydnac22 (804)
Do you Guys keep cards,(birthday,anniversary,valentine,etc)letters,pictures,jewelries,and some other stuffs from your ex boyfriend or ex partner? I personally kept it for no other reason... simply just a remembrance. Wanna here from you. :)tnx
the ring and the necklace i gave it to my sister. i kept the stuff toys at first but then when i got a new bf, he said he will throw it in the garbage... so i need to give it to someone else. old cards.... yeah.. i kept it... for a while until i got married... then my hubby found out... he asked me to threw it away... and yeah... i did... no harm done there. :)
@ydnac22 (804)
cool...:) tnx dheng
@Fishish (697)
no i dont think it is any good to keep attached to old things. u shoudl go ahead in life and how many times would u go through the cards and letters etc without feelng bad...
@ydnac22 (804)
well for me, i quess you'll not feel bad anymore looking at those stuffs specially if you have totally moved on... Anyway thanx your thought.:)
@gigisexy (220)
I do keep all my ex-husband pictures esp. my kids they do the same..I can't throw them for what reason i have nothing against just that we are not meant to be..The albums of my kids when they were baby's i have him there together w/ my in laws..I have no plans getting rid of them...
@ydnac22 (804)
i agree with you. tnx.:)
@cheenlly (3483)
i have a very painful past from my ex's so i didnt keep anything that comes from them including pictures. some of them i burn and torn into pieces. I dont keep remembrance maybe if there are good memories to keep but those memories are deleted so i dont keep anything. its a past and nothing to be remembered. :)
@ydnac22 (804)
well u have a point here and i do respect.sometimes its hard to keep things from x's specially if that person hurts you badly. Tnx a lot. :)
i have trown everything away!!! I just kepp a pijama because i adored it! no cards, no sms, no letters, everything in the rubbish, resetting everything and going on!
@ydnac22 (804)
just a pajama...well thats oK.(lol). tnx to you.:)
• Thailand
i tried to keep them but i realized i was not able to move on. so i just decided to give the gifts to friends or relatives and burn all the letters and cards.
@ydnac22 (804)
yup ur true, its hard to move on especially if you see those stuffs from exes. What i did before is i kept it to a place where in i cant see them often. Now that i have totally moved on its nice to look those stuffs again,it sometimes makes me smile. :) tnx seul.
@itgalary (633)
Your partner is gone...so why should you keep something that he gave you..better throw it away.
@ydnac22 (804)
well, i respect your thought here. tnx for this. :)
@em1040 (160)
when my relationship ends either in good/bad way. i always give them back the things or whatever they gave me. coz i dont want any memories of our relationship in the future. when i see him some time then all i will see is that he was a part of my life before and nothing will give me back memories of what we have shared before.
@Fishish (697)