Do you enjoy writing?

France
Anyone here write articles for fun or profit?
@Funloving (879)
i will love to do it
• France
glad to hear that!
I write for fun, I am now trying to write an e-book for health, hope to complete it before end of this year
• France
That sounds like a great project. I hope it goes really well for you. Do tell us all when it is published!
Well i do write not becasue i love to write and i write each and everything i have in my mind. Even readina nd writing make a man clever. I thin so.
• France
Thats interesting, so you are more of a diary keeper than an article writer?
@harish4u (1393)
yea i love writing
• France
what sort of articles do you write? What is your favourite genre to write in?
@raenie (707)
I enjoy writing very much & it sure would be lovely if you get paid for doing what you like to do! As for writing for profit, I've tried blogging but haven't really earned much (& I do need to get back to it!) & mylot is also a joy to write & earn =)...
• France
What about paying articles, have you tried that?
@Anulesh (1581)
Not much
• France
thats a shame, writing is a good way to express yourself
@devilangelo (4528)
nah .. im not much into writing stuffs :)
• France
well, you are writing here, so you can't be that bad at it!
@xbrendax (2668)
YES! I make extra money by writing: Helpful hints, household ideas, jokes, children's stories, true stories, short stories, poems etc. etc., to magazines and they all have paid me for my writings! (Readers Digest) pays the best, but always remember, the things you write, and SELL, are no longer YOURS! When you cash the check, you sold all world rights to that company who sent you the check, so which ever articule you sold, you can no longer re-use it in any other magazine in the future! That idea, poem, story, helpful hint, or articule that you sold no longer belongs to you!
• France
Hmm, I never sign away all my rights, I always retain copyright of what I create even if I allow the company first world rights to it. I few places I have sold to request exclusivity, but I ask them for more money for that!
I enjoy writing, but I mainly write poems. I don't write commercially. My poems are a reflection of my thoughts and deepest sentiments, and hence are very personal. So, i just write when something triggers a thought and I write for myself
• France
Thats a good reason for writing, thats for sharing :)
@ppjacob (205)
Yes i am enjoying. But less than reading!
• France
what do you most enjoy reading?
@damonlady (577)
i do .. i write for fun not profit.. i even colaborate to make a book:)) so i dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
• France
What was your book about?
on this site yes, i enjoy writing/typeing :D
• France
Its a good place to practice
• Hyderabad, India
i m enjoyed in writing my profits
• France
Where do you publish and what payment rate do you get?
I enjoy writing. Right now I do it for fun, but hopefully someday I work on it full time.
• France
what sort of thig do you write?
YES!
@manzician (4739)
yes i do..like crazy
@kokopelli (4842)
i've been a freelance writer, more on short stories, and i can say the articles i wrote had earned well. now that i've moved here to Ca, i'm still exploring the avenues to pursue this interest and get decent pay. any suggestions? :)
• France
Where did you publish your work? I have some of mine at Triond
@kokopelli (4842)
hey! i'm in triond too, LOL! it's low-paying but i don't feel bad coz those articles i've published there were my old ones (already earned well from them before). anywhere else i could submit?
yes i do enjoy writings..i do write..some poems in English and Hindi.i write it coz its my hobby..no matter if i get profit from it..i i get then also it is bonus.
• France
Thats a healthy attitude to have.
Yes, I have written 3 non fiction articles that have been published for profit. All my writing concerns mathematical algorithms for understanding the stock market. I have an idea for a science fiction book, but it would be so much work I am having a hard time getting started on it. You can get an idea about my writing at my website. http://fp1.centurytel.net/polydimensional/
• France
sounds very complicated! Sci fi is hard to sell I understand, so its worth taking time over it
@Sorathian (4331)
• Pakistan
i have written articles but only when my exam paper required me to do so...;)
• France
Thats very interesting, was it a journalism exam?