Put these in order

@stacyv81 (5906)
What is more important in life? Put these in order with the first being the most important and the last being the least important. Love Looks Success Money Family Popularity Happiness Fulfillment Sacrifice
@Ravenladyj (22992)
I guess I would have to put them like this....but only the first three really hold any importance to me Happiness Family Love Fulfillment Success Money Looks Popularity Sacrifice
@thyst07 (2091)
I'm going to make a bit of a bold statement here. This is the order as I see it: Money Love Happiness Family Fulfillment Sacrifice Looks Popularity Success Now, I know people are probably going to jump on me for putting money first, saying that I'm shallow or greedy. But consider this- money affects every area of your life. It determines, to some extent who you will fall in love with (people usually have relationships within their own economic class). It can't buy happiness, but if you can't afford to make your bills or feed yourself, it can be really hard to be happy with your life. Money is a big factor in whether or not you can have or support a family, and it is the number one factor that breaks up marriages. I'd say that fulfillment largely comes from love, happiness, and family-all of which, as I've shown, are linked to money. Sacrifice is also often linked with money- you can't sacrifice what you don't have in the first place. What you look like doesn't have much to do with money-or does it? If you have enough money, you can fix your perceived flaws. If you don't have money, you're not going to be able to afford the "look" that your culture deems appropriate or popular. Popularity is also determined largely by money. Were the poor kids ever the popular ones at your school? Not mine. I listed success last- because success as our society defines it is dependent on all of the attributes listed above. Now, just so you know...I'm poor as dirt and I can't afford to buy food or toilet paper this week. Take what you will from that.
@Profetu (1253)
Well...I think it's :family,love,money,happiness,fulfillment,popularity,looks and sacrifice.Sacrifice being the last one becouse sometimes they are other ways of making things that does not include sacrifice.:D
@catch_me (930)
family Love money, popularity happiness fulfillment and last sacrifice:)
@astroo13 (965)
I want to be happy in my life. I don't care whether I am popular or not. My order is Happiness Family Money Fulfillment Looks love Sacrifice Success Popularity