Favorite Pizza???

I know this has probably been asked a million times but i havent been here to see it! so....what kind of pizza is your favorite? what kind of Crust do you like? doughy or crunchy......undercooked over cooked or in between? what pizza place is your favorite? Chain pizza like pizza hut or a smaller family owned business??? As for me......it depends on where i get the pizza from....i like bbq chicken and lingusa, chicken and jalapenos, salami mushroom chicken and luguisa, pepperoni mushroom sausage....combo...pretty much ne thing like that...just depends on my mood.... I like thin crunchy crust well done!!! yeah gotta make sure its extra crunchy...i dont like soggy pizza!!! As for pizza place.....im all for the family owned or hole in the wall places! My Favorite place in Fremont CA is called Pizza Depot. I used to work there! it is the best ever!!! Diamond Italian in Pacifica CA is great thats where we get pizza from now....there is a great hole in the wall place on kerny and pine in San Francisco Ca call mediteranian or something and thats pretty darn good too!! as for chains i like Papa Johns! All this talk about pizza is making me hungry!!! time for lunch!!!!!! Let me know what you think???
I like doughy pizza the best. Neither under or overcooked. I like in the middle. Pizza Hut is my favorite. Although I like one family owned business down in Florida called Queen's pizza. My favorite toppings are cheese, pepperoni, ham, mushroom, & bacon. Pizza is my favorite food too.
yum! all those toppings sound good to me!!! like i said i like the crunchy stuff better tho! yeah i could eat pizza everyday! thank you for responding!
@marciascott (25557)
I love any kind of Pizza. I like everything on it. I never tried the one with fruit in it. a I also like gourmet pizza have yiu rever had theat with differents meats such as chicken?
yes! i love chicken on my pizza....i think i wrote that there didnt i? any who....thank you for responding!
My favourite pizza is from dominos, extra sauce, pepperoni, beef, chicken and loadsa cheese yummy!!! making my mouth wtaer thinking about it
@the_vicar (1479)
I LOVE barbecue in the good old southern style pizza with a wafer thin crust.
I love any kind of pizza for as long as there's no slimy ingredient in it.
Im a big pizza fan but my favorite is Hawaiian Pizza. I love the ham and pineapple together with tons of cheese. I also love to experiment with different kinds of toppings at home. Im more of a doughy pizza and my boyfriend loves deep dish pizzas. It doesnt matter if its greasy or not. For me the best pizza is homemade pizza. Its because you control the taste, the quality, the toppings and its in accordance to what you want. But if we dont have time to make homemade, we order. I love Sbarro pizzas and my boyfriend loves the local Pizza Hut joint in our area.