Frosting the cake with extra ideas

After frosting a cake or cupcakes, you can sprinkle toasted coconut over it, crushed nuts, cake crumbs, cookie crumbs, m&m's, gum drops, sugared candy crystals, and so forth all over the sides and top.
@marciascott (25554)
that really is a good idea, too put all those on your frosted cakes. I like the one with nuts, or coconuts. I bet that would be good.
Hi Margieanneart: That is a really great idea. I used to bake cakes all the time, but haven't done so in a while, but when I do so again, I will definitely keep your ideas in mind. Aside from this discussion topic - I must say I don't think I have seen anyone on mylot with as many responses as you WOWWWWWW! I mean do you do about a couple hundred a day? That is awesome! Well for the most part we are all here to make $$ and you are definitely doing it right. Best!!!