Being Late

If a friend was almost always late, would you resent it or simply allow it? Can you be counted on to be on time?
I do have a friend who is almost always late. I call it "Tania Time". Her time runs about 45 minutes later than everyone else's. Once you know how late someone tends to be you can learn to live with it. You just have to adjust your plans accordingly.
@DRoddy77 (1778)
I have a friend like that and find it quite annoying that she cant ever make it on time. I always just blew it off because she has 3 kids and it took a lot more to get ready..but now I have 3 kids and I still always get places on time! I just plan accordingly! I've gotten to the point where I will tell her to be somewhere at an earlier time than what she really needs to be there so that she will be on time haha!
@LittleMel (14055)
depends. I can tolerate 30 minutes, but not an hour. I will not be angry or yell at them, but I will not wait for them to do what we are going to do in the first place
@Bizziebod (3526)
Hi, It's one of my all time pet hates is people who are late. I would rather be an hour early than a minute late - Not sure why I think it's one of those things! If my friends are constantly late then I usually tell them it's not on (although most my friends know that I'm a stickler for lateness so they know to be ontime now)
I would tell that friend that she needs to get with the program for crying out loud and keep on that friend untill they were uncomfortable or we changed a time