Are you looking forward to seeing 'Bond 22' ?

@ukchriss (2106)
Sony Pictures Entertainment announced that the 22nd James Bond adventure will be released by Columbia Pictures on May 2, 2008 - with Daniel Craig reprising the role of the legendary British secret agent. Plot Outline: Continuing on from the events of Casino Royale, Bond 22 is reportedly going to be based on Ian Fleming short story "Risico," which appeared in his book For Your Eyes Only. Bond 22 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bond_22 Which James Bond Film do you like best and who do you think is the best James Bond actor? Sir Sean Connery - George Lazenby - Sir Roger Moore Timothy Dalton - Pierce Brosnan - Daniel Craig I think its got to be Sir Sean Connery who is the best James Bond, with Timothy Dalton a very close second and the film which I liked best was Casino Royale James Bond films Dr. No From Russia With Love Goldfinger Thunderball You Only Live Twice On Her Majesty's Secret Service Diamonds Are Forever Live and Let Die The Man with the Golden Gun The Spy Who Loved Me Moonraker For Your Eyes Only Octopussy A View to a Kill The Living Daylights Licence to Kill GoldenEye Tomorrow Never Dies The World is Not Enough Die Another Day Casino Royale (2006) "Bond 22" (2008)
@patootie (3593)
I've never been able to get into the Bond movies .. as a teenager I loved the books that had been written up to then .. I did watch the first movie .. but to be honest it was nothing like I had expected from the books .. the books were good .. I found the movie to be a bit of a farce and it had me laughing at all the corny phrases .. The most recent Bonds are I suppose worth watching just for the special effects .. but the actual storylines are rubbish in comparison with how good I found the books ..
@freesoul (3024)
• Egypt
In my teens there was Roger Moore as the 007, I liked his films but later on when i watched older movies I liked Sean Connery better, I think he was the best 007 ever.. I didn't like much all those who followed.. As for best movie it's really hard to tell, maybe Octopussy wasn't really the best but i liked the locations in India :)
@patootie (3593)
I didn't mind too much the early movies although they were rather far fetched compared with the books .. but the locations and music are always quite good
@wolfie34 (26820)
Hmmm, I wish Daniel Craig was only doing a one off, like George Lazenby. I think I must be the only one who didn't like him as the new Bond. I was hoping they'd be looking for a new Bond for the next film. Yes I am looking forward to the next instalment. Sean Connery is by far the best and only Bond, he is 007, the wit, the looks and the charm, sorry but the other actors have nothing on Sir Sean!
@bigstret (485)
I think bond movies are all great full of fun, adventure and tounge in cheek humour. I likes Sean Connery best a real lay back bond! Daniel Craig is doing a good job so far, only time will tell if he gets better as he gets more into the role of bond. I also love all the bond music, oh and the bond girls!
@rainbow (6763)
I'm going to take my dad to see it, he loves his Bond films. I'm not sreally sure which is which, Jaws and his litle girlfriend was good - Moonraker? and I love Sean Connery dearly. I could list you my favourite bits but I don't know which film the big Zulo guy was on etc. I think I liked Octopussy a lot. But I enjoy any of them really and always watch if they are on TV. Sean Connery - gets better as he gets older doesn't he, he has such a fantastic voice.
Yes, Bond movies are one that I look forward to. Being a movie lover, I look forward to Bond, Spiderman, Superman and Harry Potter just to name a few. Daniel Craig is a good actor, not cute but he'll do. I miss Pierce Brosnan being Bond though.
I prefer Daniel Craig as James Bond, over any of the others. He adds a gritty, human realism to the characters. The other James Bond actors played it too sauve and smoothe. Daniel was all grit and glass. All sharp edges. Very human. He actually got tricked, and made mistakes. No other Bond has been that way. And, this Bond was very physical, too. Unlike the geriatric James Bonds of the past, that could barely run across the room without getting winded, Daniel seemed to fly. He adds a fresh face onto a very old story line. I'm glad to hear that he'll be returning.
@LittleMel (14055)
I think I'll see it on DVD. I never watch much of these movies, but I don't hate it at all. I was surprised Daniel Craig is Bond, since in Elizabeth and Road to Perdition he played well as the bad guy, but a lot of people recommended me to watch Casino Royale anyway so I'll do that.
@MarkyB21 (1545)
I am looking forward to the next Bond film although I haven't even seen Casino Royale yet lol Sean Connery is definitely my favourite Bond but that's just because he is such a great actor. Not sure which is my favourite Bond film, maybe The Spy Who Loved Me. I think George Lazenby was unfairly critisised for his acting as Bond - his acting was good but the film showed him as a bit soft compared to all the other tougher Bonds.
@Doomsayer (115)
Daniel Craig is the best Bond, so I am looking forward immensely to Bond 22.
@Fluplup (556)
yeap... I will by the DVD.....