AN IRISH FRIENDSHIP WISH

@MySpot (2602)
AN IRISH FRIENDSHIP WISH May there always be work for your hands to do; May your purse always hold a coin or two; May the sun always shine on your windowpane; May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain; May the hand of a friend always be near you; May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you. I always liked this wish and wanted to share it with all of my myLotter friends... hope you enjoyed it!
@anup12 (4180)
Thank you very much for sharing that friendship wish it was really nice
Very nice thanks for sharing!
@CORDALE (868)
That was a very sweet blessings
@tater03 (1765)
Thank you. I have never heard of this before. You have a great night.
@JoyfulOne (6242)
That is a beautiful friendship wish! There are a lot of good Irish sayings that are really well said. Thanks for sharing this with us!
warn the them of the day taht is (ever) drawing near, when the hearts will (come) right up to the throats to choke (them); no intimate friend nor intercessor will the wrong-doers have , who could be listen to. -the believer18
@tickedoff (672)
yeah that is a great wish, but I think the muslims are going to have some negative thoughts about it. So if you are DON'T be negative or DON'T comment.