How do you express your feelings?

@dipima (172)
By nature, I'm not extrovert. I cant speak out my emotions in person. But words help me express them with little hesitation, so I can write. Which way do you feel comfortable when it comes to express your feelings?
@wayz12 (2059)
There are many ways I used to express my feelings, usually varying with my moods and the situation. Speaking and sharing one's thoughts aloud seem to be the obvious reason. Though, I have no problem carrying on a heart-to-heart conversation, I'm not that expressive with the spoken word. For me, its great for jokes and more light-hearted situation. When my heart is filled with emotions and when I'm confused over something, writing down my thoughts is the best way for me. There is something about writing that calms my spirit and unburden my soul. In my relationships where sometimes things go awry, I communicate better by pouring my feelings into paper and handing it to my partner for a response rather than argue and bicker. And also, when all else fails for me, being of a tactile nature, I used my hands and body to express my feelings. A touch of the hand to expresses sympathy and understanding, a tap on the back for support or approval and a hug or a kiss to show love and affection. As long as communication is achieved and feelings are expressed and understood, I will pick whatever method that can make it so.
@dipima (172)
When your heart is full, words are few. Then I'm more comfortable with my pen and paper.
@chargoans (940)
I am an extrovert so I have no problem expressing myself or my opinions. However, I find that I can do a much better job if done in writing as opposed to orated. I am one of those terrible ones who tend to ramble if I feel that I am losing my audience's interest. It always throws me off when I am talking to someone and they are continuously squirming. It makes me feel inadequate or something. BUt for the most part I believe I am an extrovert/
@dipima (172)
I think I share your view to a large extent. I'm not an introvert either. But if I feel my audience is losing interest in what I speak, I tend to get a bit nervous.
@toonatoons (3740)
through writing. when i'm depressed or feeling low about my self, i write poems. writing makes me feel better.