Do you wear an goggle of cntact lence.....

contact lens - wearing contact lens
Is the cotact lence easy to wear how does it feel after...
hello!! I'm using a colored contact lens. Before, I used an eyeglass. A friend told me that wearing contact lens is way far more convinient than using eyeglasses. So I went back to an optical shop and asked for a check-up with their optometrist. Fortunately, the one who took my eye check-up were very attentive to my queries regarding contact lenses. She told me that I should use first the "daily wear" contact lenses, it's a disposable contacts which last for about 3-months. I had to used a clear contacts since it was my first time. It was not advisable to use a colored contacts if you're a new user. From then on, I started patronizing contact lenses. When I first wear my contacts, I felt uncomfortable but the opto said it's normal, our eyes are adjusting. From then on, I didn't feel anything, it's like being a part of my eyes. =)
@joodzki6 (596)
honestly, i don't know, because i haven't experienced wearing it at all. but, i think it's easy because some of my friends are wearing it and i see no problems at all. just don't wear it on your sleep...that might be delicate. hope this would help.