Which team is going to win the world cup cricket?

@worthy (2413)
What is your opinion? Which cricket team is the strongest one at present? With Australia suffering four defeats do you think the Kiwis are the strongest team at present or is it England cricket team? I think New Zealand might surprise us by winning the world cup. Which team according to you is going to be the world cup champion?
@catch_me (930)
may b australia won the world cup again..they got defeated by newzealand thts true..but i think there is some mess gng on... a lot of betting is done during matches.. so may be thts why..no one can say who gonna take the world cup
@worthy (2413)
Right,the competion is indeed tough.
@Serjas (2328)
as i am an indian i will support india,for sure.but i dont think india can win world cup because both south africa and australlia is in good form!i know newZealand beat ausies but i dont think they can win world cup.according to my opinion south africa will won world cup.finalist may be between india or ausies! best of luck india and sachin.many of my friends thinks sa will won!
@worthy (2413)
Yes,I too wish that India wins.