Is it safe to use handsfree phone while riding?

Cell Handsfree - free
I somehow dont feel comfortable attending fone call when riding and feel distracted often. So somesuggested me to use handsfree, but i even dont like that, may be from the concentration diversion, point of view. What do you say?
no it is not safe to drive along with talking.you can't concentrate on two things at same time.you can stop by side and talk why taking risk of life.
• Pakistan
I think it's not,let me explain,the first problem occured during the usage of mobile phones while driving was you had to take your phone in one hand and drive eith the other so gears,steering and all that stuff...it was pretty hard and resulted in accidents and injuries but after the introduction of BLUETOOTH devices and HANDSFREE people started using them thinking that they are safe...but I think that they are also not safe because if you are talking on the phone you are sharing your senses and it is said that if you want to drive properly you should be on your senses thus the divison of your senses and mind result in Accidents
@whozefa (449)
well i think no one can conentrate on two things at the same time , so its never a good idea to use ur phone while riding or driving a car,it nots safe practise, coz u might me in the talking state of mind and ur brainis thinking to respond to the caller and ur eyes and driving controls could not reach the brain and u might have an accident so it not an good practise
Yes, I do agree, attending phone calls using handsfree distracts and people loose their concentration but its a better option if the call is urgent and even better than using the phone without a handsfree...